Wednesday 13 August 2008

Bourjois Shimmering Shine Eyeshadow


New from Bourjois are these gorgeous liquid eyeshadows. They come in a pot, similar to the loose powder eyeshadows, complete with little applicator. These shadows are extremely shiney, metallic really. I had a quick test yesterday and really liked the teal, I'm always drawn to this colour, and also the silvery grey. They are water based, so feel really cool and glide onto the skin, and mistakes are easily erased. According to Bourjois they are crease-proof, but having not tested them on the eye I'm unsure if they live up to that. They are currently on offer at Boots, so I think I'll be picking up a couple.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.