Thursday 5 June 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and welcome to my blog! It's a little daunting writing the first post, but I have lots to say so I'm sure I'll get into it.

Firstly a little bit about me...I'm hugely into fashion and beauty, I own zillions of pairs of shoes and a trillion more lipsticks! This blog is just a place for me to post my views on anything from the latest celebrity outfit that I'm lusting after, what bargains I've been buying or reviewing cosmetics and telling you of upcoming launches.

As time goes on, you'll get to 'know me' a little better, but here's some of my likes:

shoes (the higher the better), pearls, pink, 40's tea-dresses, mermaids, floral prints, chocolate (especially Cadbury Creme Egg Twisted), makeup (mac, Lancome, Dior, Too faced, Hard Candy, Urban Decay, Pout, anything really!), fairies, clutch bags, Fafi, unicorns, tiaras, ribbons & bows, Tarina Tarantino, glitter or anything sparkly, dolls (from Blythe & Pullip to Barbie & Bratz), cakes, corsages, dress-up paper dolls, Christian Dior, Dora the Explorer, lace, Paris (anything with the Eiffel Tower on it), Orlando Bloom, Irregular Choice, Miu Miu, Third Watch, Marilyn Monroe, Vivienne Westwood, leopard print, concealed platforms, Gwen Stefani, Soap & Glory, peanut butter and finally pink hair!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.