Friday 6 June 2008

MAC Dazzleglass

(image maccosmetics.co.uk)
I'm so excited to see MAC finally launch their Dazzleglass in the UK this week. There were production problems and the line was released a little later than first anticipated. Dazzleglass are a range of 16 lipglosses which are spectacularly sparkling!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on Sugarrimmed a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love. Basically, if you love glitter, you have to get at least one of these. Pictures don't do them justice, they are so shimmery in real life. They are very sticky though, I'd say even more so than regular lipglass so if that's not your thing, avoid these. I was spoilt for choice by the numerous shades and tried very hard to narrow it down. They are a little more expensive than the usual MAC glosses at £12.50, so for £50 you only get 4.
I ordered Comet Blue, Rags to Riches, Baby Sparks and Bare Necessity. I also wanted some items from the new Neo Sci-Fi range and again tried to limit myself. I got Sheertone Shimmer blush in X-Rocks and Spaced Out. Tinted lipglass in Naked Space and lipsticks in Pleasureseeker and Sunsonic. I'll post pictures as soon as I take them (the package arrived today). And to keep you going, here is a pic of my Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.