Monday 23 June 2008

Keira & Sienna in London

What did I tell you? I knew Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller would up the glam a notch for the London premiere of their new film 'Edge of Love' in London. Being Scottish, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't make more of an effort for the Edinburgh premiere earlier in the week, but...oh well. Keira wore a ruffled, purple Erdem gown, while Sienna looked lovely in a beautiful red, prom dress and changed into a cream, frilled number for the after-party. I wasn't overly impressed with either girls choice of footwear, Siennas patent courts were a little bland and Keiras square toe/heeled shoes were too clumpy for the dress. As for Keiras continual comments of denying she's too skinny and claims of being "twice the size" of most other Hollywood actresses, I don't think so! Just look at that side view and bones jutting out.

(celebutopia.net)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.