Thursday 12 June 2008

Free BeneFit gloss with Glamour!

I've been trying to cut down on the amount of magazines I buy (it was at the stage where I was buying every weekly and glossy!). So, I haven't picked up Glamour for a while. This month however, there is a free BeneFit Her Glossiness lipgloss with every magazine (no voucher needed, magazine £2). There are 3 to choose from (shown in order below, left to right), Didn't Hear it from Me, Who Are You Wearing? and My People, Your People. The gloss is worth £13, so it's a real bargain. There are also 3 different covers to 'collect', Hayden Panettiere, Kate Beckinsale or Mark Ronson. I've still to track down 'Didn't Hear it from Me', but found the other 2 in my local supermarket. I love freebies and it's even better when it's something I've been wanting to try for a while. Fabulous!
(images benefitcosmetics.co.uk, glamourmagazine.co.uk)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.